CANCER – KIDNEY
- Experience with Medical Marijuana for Cancer Patients in Palliative Setting.https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/35915672/
- Involvement of the CB2 cannabinoid receptor in cell growth inhibition and G0/G1 cell cycle arrest via the cannabinoid agonist WIN 55,212–2 in renal cell carcinoma. (Poland/ Canada, full, 2018) https://bmccancer.biomedcentral.com/articles/10.1186/s12885-018-4496-1
- Systematic review of the potential role of cannabinoids as antiproliferative agents for urological cancers. (Canada, full, 2017) https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC5434502/
- Cannabinoid receptor 2 as a novel target for promotion of renal cell carcinoma prognosis and progression. (China, abstract, 2017) https://link.springer.com/article/10.1007/s00432-017-2527-y
- Overexpression of cannabinoid receptor 1 promotes renal cell carcinoma progression. (China, abstract, 2016) https://www.semanticscholar.org/paper/Overexpression-of-cannabinoid-receptor-1-promotes-Wang-Xu/6e73c34dbc1e0c68b302b7e759cb95aeaade1da7
- The therapeutic aspects of the endocannabinoid system (ECS) for cancer and their development: from nature to laboratory. (Poland/ Italy, full, 2015) https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC5412000/
Please sign in to leave a comment.