CATALEPSY – a bodily condition marked by sudden rigidity and a fixation of posture
- Repeated Exposure to the "Spice" Cannabinoid JWH-018 Induces Tolerance and Enhances Responsiveness to 5-HT1A Receptor Stimulation in Male Rats. (USA, full, 2018) https://www.frontiersin.org/articles/10.3389/fpsyt.2018.00055/full
- Pharmacodynamic effects, pharmacokinetics, and metabolism of the synthetic cannabinoid AM-2201 in male rats. (USA, full, 2018) https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC6246978/
- An endocannabinoid uptake inhibitor from black pepper exerts pronounced antiinflammatory effects in mice. (Mexico/ Switzerland, link to PDF, 2017) https://pubs.acs.org/doi/abs/10.1021/acs.jafc.7b02979
- GPR55: A therapeutic target for Parkinson's disease? (Spain/ Germany, link to PDF, 2017) https://www.researchgate.net/publication/319079347_GPR55_A_therapeutic_target_for_Parkinson's_disease
- CB1 cannabinoid receptor-mediated anandamide signalling mechanisms of the inferior colliculus modulate the haloperidol-induced catalepsy. (Brazil/ Germany, abstract, 2016) https://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/abs/pii/S0306452216304201
- Cannabidiol attenuates haloperidol-induced catalepsy and c-Fos protein expression in the dorsolateral striatum via 5-HT1A receptors in mice. (Brazil, abstract, 2016) https://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S016643281630256X
Please sign in to leave a comment.