CANCER – NASOPHARYNGEAL:
- Experience with Medical Marijuana for Cancer Patients in Palliative Setting.https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/35915672/
- Study Explores How Different Marijuana Extracts Kill Types Of Cancer Cells: https://www.marijuanamoment.net/study-explores-how-different-marijuana-extracts-kill-types-of-cancer-cells/
- The heterogeneity and complexity of Cannabis extracts as antitumor agents: http://www.oncotarget.com/index.php?
- A randomized trial of medical cannabis (MC) in patients with advanced cancer (AC) to assess impact on opioid use and cancer-related symptoms: https://ascopubs.org/doi/abs/10.1200/JCO.2019.37.31_suppl.109
- Best 4 Cannabinoids For Treating Cancer: https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=1&v=SrN6vsN5ccc&feature=emb_logo
- Ade Raphael Used Cannabis to Treat the Pain of Chemotherapy. (news – 2018)