CANCER - ORAL:
- Experience with Medical Marijuana for Cancer Patients in Palliative Setting.https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/35915672/
- Study Explores How Different Marijuana Extracts Kill Types Of Cancer Cells: https://www.marijuanamoment.net/study-explores-how-different-marijuana-extracts-kill-types-of-cancer-cells/
- The heterogeneity and complexity of Cannabis extracts as antitumor agents: http://www.oncotarget.com/index.php?
- A randomized trial of medical cannabis (MC) in patients with advanced cancer (AC) to assess impact on opioid use and cancer-related symptoms: https://ascopubs.org/doi/abs/10.1200/JCO.2019.37.31_suppl.109
- Best 4 Cannabinoids For Treating Cancer: https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=1&v=SrN6vsN5ccc&feature=emb_logo
- Microbiomic differences at cancer-prone oral mucosa sites with marijuana usage. (USA, full, 2019) https://www.nature.com/articles/s41598-019-48768-z
- Miracle Plant: Can Medical Marijuana Heal Wounds? (news–2017) https://thefreshtoast.com/cannabis/can-cannabis-heal-wounds/#sthash.KnTLtihh.dpuf
- Suppression of invasion and metastasis in aggressive salivary cancer cells through targeted inhibition of ID1 gene expression. (Japan/ USA, full, 2016) https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4883028/
- Review of Various Herbal Supplements as Complementary Treatments for Oral Cancer. (USA, abstract, 2016) https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/26863913/
- No Relief Yet for Brutal Oral Cancer Pain, but Cannabinoids May Offer Some Hope (news–2014) http://www.newswise.com/articles/view/617125/?sc=rsmn
Please sign in to leave a comment.