- The Nephrologist's guide to cannabis and cannabinoids. (NCBI 01/2020) https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC7012334/
- Endocannabinoid system and the Kidneys: From Renal Physiology to Injury and Disease. (NCBI 2019) https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC6653784/
- A Review of Cannabis in Chronic Kidney Disease Symptom Management (02/2019) https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC6388458/
- Marijuana and Cannabinoids in ESRD and earlier stages of CKD (AJKD 02/2018) https://www.ajkd.org/article/S0272-6386(17)30810-7/fulltext
- Marijuana Use and Estimated Glomerular Filtration Rate in Young Adults (08/2017) https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC5628707/
- Cannabinoids and the Kidney: effects in health and disease. (AJP 11/2017) https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC5792153/
- Wyoming kidney failure outbreak linked to designer ‘blueberry spice’ drug, aka ‘legal marijuana’ (news–2012) http://www.naturalnews.com/035181_spice_recreational_drugs_kidney_failure.html
- Outbreak of kidney failure in Wyoming linked to “Spice” (news–2012) http://www.reuters.com/article/2012/03/03/us-spice-illness-wyoming-idUSTRE82204T20120303
- Synthetic Marijuana Dangerous for Kidneys (news–2013) http://www.sciencedaily.com/releases/2013/02/130208124553.htm
- Synthetic cannabis compounds used to tackle diabetes linked kidney failure (news–2015) http://www.heraldscotland.com/news/14031326.Synthetic_cannabis_compounds_used_to_tackle_diabetes_linked_kidney_failure/?ref=rss
- Kidney patient taken off transplant list for using medical marijuana (news–2017) http://wgme.com/news/local/kidney-patient-taken-off-transplant-list-for-using-medical-marijuana
- Marijuana Doesn’t Seem to Harm the Kidneys. (news – 2018)
- Marijuana Use Doesn’t Affect Outcome Of Kidney Transplants, Study Finds.
(news – 2018) https://www.marijuanamoment.net/marijuana-use-doesnt-affect-outcome-of-kidney-transplants-study-finds/
- Cannabis Use Doesn’t Negatively Impact Organ Transplants According To Study.
(news – 2018) https://norml.org/news/2018/11/21/study-cannabis-use-doesn-t-negatively-impact-organ-transplants