Under construction 01/13/2023. ~WW
- Ibogaine is a psychedelic substance found in the tabernanthe iboga shrub, family apocynanceae, bush located in Africa. Could be cardio and neurotoxic in certain doses and may help reduce addictions
- can be found in the leaves and bark of many plants: Psychotria viridis (leaves), Mimosa tenuiflora (tree bark), anadenanthera peregrina yopo (seeds), Acacia plants as well.
- The Serotonin Hallucinogen 5-MeO-DMT alters cortico-thalamic activity in freely moving mice: Regionally selective involvement of 5HT1a and 5HT2a receptors. https://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/abs/pii/S0028390817305889
Mescaline (legal in Colorado and Oregon)
- Mescaline, a hallucinogen, found in many cactus species of plants, specifically
- Peyote cactus, Lophophora Williamsii. However, deriving mescaline from a peyote cactus hold significance to indigenous peoples and is still considered illegal in Colorado. Mescaline from San Pedro, or Trichocereus pachinoi (Echinopsis pachinoi), however is legal in Colorado.
Fly Agaric Mushrooms (Amanita Muscaria)
- can be toxic if eaten raw
- works differently than traditional psilocybin psychedelics.
- Muscimol is active ingredient in this specific mushroom.
- unmistakable red and white spotted cap
- America's only doctor-reviewed magic mushroom; https://cannigma.com/psychedelics/americas-only-doctor-reviewed-magic-mushrooms/
Ketamine- a dissociative anesthetic/psychedelic
- Ketamine is a noncompetitive N-methyl-D-aspartate (NMDA) and glutamate receptor antagonist. https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/books/NBK470357/
- KRIYA: Ketamine Research Institute, Dr. Raquel Bennett: https://www.kriyainstitute.com/
- Psychedelic Research and Training Institute: https://pratigroup.org/
Please sign in to leave a comment.