Support Groups and Assistance:
- MichaelPipich.com : Michael G. Pipich, M.S., LMFT, The Colorado Center for Clinical Excellence
(720) 255-9113, Psychotherapist and Author of Owning Bipolar: How Patients and Families
Can Take Control of Bipolar Disorder
- https://www.sparkthechangecolorado.org/mental-health : The Mental Wellness Program connects mental health practitioners who volunteer their time and expertise to low-income Coloradans in need of counseling. Each year, the program connects over 1,000 individuals to no-cost mental health services in their communities.
- https://cohealthinitiative.org/ :The Colorado Consumer Health Initiative (CCHI) is a nonprofit, nonpartisan group that helps Coloradans navigate our complex healthcare system and whose access to health care and financial security are compromised by structural barriers, affordability, poor benefits, or unfair business practices of the health care industry. An example of how CCHI advocates for consumers: Their staff will help write appeal letters or hop on the phone with you when you call with questions about a medical bill.
- Medical Cannabis Support Group
- Aunt Bertha helps people in need find social services in their area. ... A free-to-use online platform that makes it easy for anyone in the US to find and apply for social services — anything from Medicare to food stamps to housing — just by typing in a ZIP code below: