– also see MULTIPLE SCLEROSIS, ENCEPHALOMYELITIS, LUPUS, ARTHRITIS, IBS, PSORIASIS, DIABETES, GRAVE’S DISEASE, CELIAC DISEASE, etc.
- The cannabinoids and terpenes with anti-inflammatory potential: https://cannabishealthnews.co.uk/2022/11/22/cannabinoids-and-terpenes-anti-inflammatory-potential/
- Gut microbiota, cannabinoid system and neuroimmune interactions: New perspectives in multiple sclerosis. (Spain, abstract, 2018) https://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/abs/pii/S0006295218303630
- Oral administration of cannabis with lipids leads to high levels of cannabinoids in the intestinal lymphatic system and prominent immunomodulation. (UK/ Iraq, full, 2017) https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC5674070/
- Effect of marijuana use on thyroid function and autoimmunity. (USA, link to PDF, 2017) https://www.researchgate.net/publication/309594708_Effect_of_Marijuana_Use_on_Thyroid_Function_and_Autoimmunity
- Cannabidiol limits Tcell-mediated chronic autoimmune myocarditis: implications to autoimmune disorders and organ transplantation. (USA/ Taiwan/ Hungary/ Switzerland/ Israel, full, 2016) https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC5004721/
- Pathways and gene networks mediating the regulatory effects of cannabidiol, a nonpsychoactive cannabinoid, in autoimmune T cells. (Israel/ USA, full, 2016) https://jneuroinflammation.biomedcentral.com/articles/10.1186/s12974-016-0603-x
- Cannabinoids and autoimmune diseases: A systematic review. (Israel, click “cedfoundation” for download, 2016) https://scholar.google.com/scholar?hl=en&as_sdt=0%2C5&q=%22Cannabinoids+and+autoimmune+diseases%3A+A+systematic+review.%22&btnG
- Medical Cannabis - another piece in the mosaic of autoimmunity? (Israel, abstract, 2016) https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/27859024/
Please sign in to leave a comment.